Got a question? We're here to answer! If you don't see your question here, drop us a line on our Contact page.
The makers & shakers Awards 2022 opens for entries on the 17th of May 2022. To enter, register here. When you have registered, you can view all the category criteria and entry questions. All questions must be answered in detail before submitting your entry. Once you have registered your details, you will be able to log in and out of your personal profile page. Once you have started filling in your entry form, you can save it for completion at a later stage.
This is FREE to enter.
Read all the criteria carefully and enter the category which best fits your project/initiative/business.
To be eligible for the 2022 Awards, your initiative/project/work must have been launched or completed between the 1st of January 2021 and the 1st of July 2022
GAIN INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE AND INFLUENCE - show our international jury of professionals how you’re shaping the future of the industries.
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK - put your skills, talents and services on the global map and boost your networking contacts.
BE RECOGNISED - be celebrated by your peers while increasing your reach to all creative screen industries.
POSITION YOURSELF AND YOUR WORK AS INNOVATING AND TRAILBLAZING - compete with the most innovative and creative production initiatives in the world
BE REWARDED - Win international acclaim by peers for your work and your team.
The shortlist will be announced by the last week of September 2022. The shortlisted will be informed directly. A public announcement will be shared through our social media and our newsletter. The shortlist will appear on the awards website. All finalists will receive a Finalist Badge to use for promotion.
Entries close on the 1st of July 2022.
Yes, you can nominate someone you have worked with who has brought impactful contributions to the creative industry.
The awards are open to all impactful initiatives within the commercial, TV, feature film, animation and gaming sectors.
Yes, supporting information provides more evidence and visuals for the judges. This year judges would also like to see two references or testimonials from clients or colleagues who have used the product or service, or worked directly with the nominee.
Our specialist Judges Panel encompasses the sector’s key business leaders, industry experts and influential figures. The Judges Panel also includes some of our previous winners. We are delighted to unveil a portfolio of renowned decision-makers, from major multi-national companies to prominent personnel from the creative industries and government institutions. To see the list of Judges, click here.
Judges who capture the awards ceremony’s ethos of diversity and inclusivity are invited to participate in the competition. Selection of the Judges Panel is based on their experiences, business acumen and expertise.
There are two stages of judging:
- Stage 1 - Judges read all entries which meet the criteria online and submit their top 5 entries for each category. All scores will be collated and the top-scoring entries will be confirmed as the finalists.
- Stage 2 - Judges will review the shortlist and decide the overall winner or highly commended nominee for each category during a pre-arranged meeting via zoom.
As well as meeting the set entry criteria for each category and answering the questions on the entry form, the judges are looking for:
- Evidence of innovation and creativity.
- Details of the impact made.
- Facts and figures if available.
- Details of any challenges and how they were overcome.
- Clear and concise entries.
- Supporting materials to back up the entries
Judges are required to sign a Judges’ Code of Conduct agreement, which stipulates the following:
- Declare any potential conflict of interest.
- Treat all information regarding the shortlisted and winning entries in the strictest confidence.
- Both before and after the event, keep all information gained about the judging process, the entrants and their submissions confidential.
- Endeavour to be familiar with the conditions of entry for the awards, including the stipulated format for entries.
- Do not communicate anything related to the awards with individuals in the participating organisations during the judging process.
- Do not discuss individual entries with the other judges until the second stage of judging.
- Declare any attempts made by participating organisations to contact you.
- Evaluate the entry based on: the information provided in the submission, supporting materials, and the relevant website or linked URLs.
Yes - please contact Clara Le at +44 (0)20 7036 0029 to find out more.
The Awards Ceremony will be held on the 7th of December 2022. Location is TBC.
Yes - if submissions respect the entry criteria.
You will receive an email to confirm that your entry has been submitted. If you do not receive this email, please contact us. You will then be informed if your company has been selected.