The Moroccan Cinematographic Center (CCM) is a public institution, endowed with legal personality and financial autonomy, with the following missions:
• Regulation and control of the film industry and the audiovisual sector in Morocco
• Regulation and control of audiovisual production
• Support for the film industry
• Promotion of Moroccan cinema
• Promotion of Morocco as a filming location
• Post-production services
• Organization of Film Festivals
• Granting of film shooting authorizations
• Granting of professional identity cards
• Granting of film exploitation visas
• Granting of exercise authorizations to producers, distributors, and cinema operators.
• Intervention with civil and military authorities on behalf of producers, for any additional assistance or authorization.
The CCM also provides:
• Financial aid (Advance on future profits) for Moroccan production companies
• Financial benefits in the form of a 30% reimbursement of the budget invested in Morocco (CASH REBATE), and Tax exemptions for foreign production companies.
• Financial aid for film festivals and events organized in Morocco.
• Financial aid for the digitization, renovation, and creation of cinemas in Morocco.